Specific notes about App updates
- Added multi-lingual support in the same App instance. You must now associate a language culture info for each news in SharePoint lists. If you're using a multi-lingual web site, the App will automatically get the news with the current culture.
- Added new languages support. Supported languages : EN-US (English), FR-FR (French), DE-DE (Germain), ES-ES (Spanish)
- Added Layout Wizards to be able to change the style of the AppParts without CSS Code. You can now configure the most part of the CSS styles directy from the AppParts admin pages. You can also preview the layout before the publication.
- Fixed bug when the Publishing End Date is empty (Publication End Date field is now mandatory)
- Added the new parameter called 'Headline text' for the MicroNews App. With this parameter you can modify the headline text (previously the label 'Latest news' was hardcoded)
If you are updating the App from a previous version, we recommand to edit your news to fill the new mandatory fields, like 'LanguageCode' and 'Publication end date'. If you have some troubles after update, please uninstall and reinstall the App.